Saturday, November 29, 2008

Creep

Ugggggh. Thanksgiving was great. I was full all day haha.

It's 12:38 and I can not sleep. I have a headache that is killing me. So I'm talking to strangers on yahoo. Which is kind of nice to talk to people who know nothing about you, nothing about your quirks or problems, so they think you are perfect.

And I am still weak. Even though I kicked him out, it's like we are still dating. He still comes around, acts like nothing is wrong, kisses me, and he is always asking for the key back. But at least I'm not giving him the key back, right? This is hard...

Jessi came into town! Yay. I love Kim to death, but it is hard to hang out with her since she is so negative and always worries. So it was nice to see Jessi again, I miss her so freaking much. So we just hung out, played the Wii, by the way, Wii Music SUCKS. I didn't like it. And we smoked a teensy bit, which was nice to relax.

Last week of school yay. Oh and I have court on Monday. I hope something good happens... well I am super tired. So bye for now.

1 comment:

christaLEIGH said...

BOOOYAAA to his LAYM ASS!!!


skippers that is!! lol

no show losa!