Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can be my own best friend.

Didn't write last week, I meant to, but I kept getting sidetracked. Believe me, I kept thinking about it though.

Had a spat last week at work with one of the ladies I hate the most. I didn't even see it coming. She just walked up to me and started going off about me not doing my job that she asked, when I was actually in the middle of doing it. I don't know why she acts like my boss when she is clearly not. Long story short, I told her off and point blank asked her if she has something against me because ever since I started working here she has been on my case every day she comes in, and she huffily answered "no" and stomped back to her office.

Besides that, I had a decent weekend. I got three pieces of Tarina Tarantino jewelry, one Ed Hardy shirt, and a REAL Coach bag! All for considerably cheaper than they actually cost, so I was quite excited. The only downside is, I have only $63 left in my bank account. Which is bad. See, I really think I might have a compulsive shopping addiction, and I just buy stuff without thinking. I mean, I calculate it in my mind, but I always end up going, "Well, if just make X amount before the first of the month, I will be fine!" So this is the X amount I need:
As of now I have $63.
My dad owes me $150 for the purse.
James is supposed to help me with at least $50.
I also am expecting a child support check of $170.
And a rebate for my printer of $70.
So that makes...$503.
Minus $365 for rent, and $120 for daycare...
That makes $18. So IF I actually get the money I am supposed to, I should be okay. But just to be safe, I should probably try to come up with at least $100 or so. Time to sell more stuff...
Ah, the addiction of fashion. A little person like me just wants to look like I have fashion and money and style too, even it costs me my rent. Sad.

Oh and I should probably write stuff down before I forget it. I am being so neglectful lately. I haven't done homework for school in about two weeks, and it's affecting my grades. Ugh. But since this is the most random post ever, I will type out lists that I need to keep handy in the near future.

Here is a list of things I need to buy people for Christmas:
Mom - yoga mat
Jim - Minnesota Vikings hat or house slippers
Tanner - Giftcard to gamestop
Christian - same thing
Emma - girly stuff like makeup
Joell - blanket from spencers gifts, or a cool necklace or ring
Kim - probably some cute jewelry
Jessi - Those A&F pants, and probably a cute shirt or something
Grandma - Mary Engelbret desk calender
Grandpa - tie or socks
James - hasn't really decided, but keeps mentioning a paintball jersey
Dad - he told me but I forgot, but I do remember it was more than $50 :[ ugh.
Liana - some kind of toy she can push or ride on
Kaydence - I'm thinking movies or barbie stuff

DVD's of Seasons I need to still buy:
1. Season 3 of Flavor of Love
2. Season 1 and 2 of I love New York
3. Season 5 of Nip/Tuck
4. Season 6 of Degrassi
5. Season 1 and 2 of Rock of Love
6. Season 1 of Dirt
7. Seasons 3, 4, and 5 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
8. Season 3 and 4 of Dinosaurs
9. Season 1 of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job
10. All Seasons of Inuyasha
11. All Seasons of Full Metal Alchemist
12. Season 1 and 2 of The Brak Show
13. All Seasons of Aeon Flux
14. All Seasons of Sealab 2021
15. All Seasons of Space Ghost Coast to Coast
16. All Seasons of Clarissa Explains it All
17. All Seasons of My So Called Life
18. All Seasons of Fraggle Rock

That's all I can think of for now. Time to get back to work.

1 comment:

christaLEIGH said...

Fraggle Rock!!!


Ah remember that shooooow. . . I have 1 dvd of the movie lol. We shall watch it next time you have Kaydence and Liana and I have Annily aka NO SKIPPER! lol